
WRITING: This month we are writing ABC books about a non fiction topic chosen by students. They must choose a topic in Science or History. This is an academic look at a topic that will be taught in 8th grade. Students will include 3 facts with each word/term in their ABC book. I look forward to conferencing with students on their writing after MEAP testing is completed.

I am reading the book is Pictures Of Hollis Woods and i am using that book for the novel times 2 project as well. It is a very sad but happy book. I talks about a young girl who was abanded at birth and every foster home she is sent to she runs away from. Now she goes to an elderly persons home to live, named Josie and she is an artist just like Hollis. Hollis then finds herself being a care giver for Josie. Josie, on her own, makes the decision that Hollis should move some were else. Where is she to move is she to move back with the Regan's, the family who gave her everything that she could wish for and more? You'll find out if you read the book. Sorry to leave ya hanging but thats the only way you'll read the book. I give this book five stars. It is a very good book.
ReplyDelete