Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friends that share THINGS!!


More Things....

While cleaning up my RSS feeds, I revisited the flckr and snapfish and other photo sites that I use. I played around with some of the possibilities that Big Huge Labs. I loved the idea that one of the bloggers suggested to use the Magazine cover as an assignment to culminate or to include in a presentation. I tried it out and worked pretty cool. I've had You Tube videos for my students in class, and used so much of United Streaming for education tools that I think I get in a rut with my projects.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really creative and eye-catching. I really like your "Friends That Share" blog. The students will love to see the personal side of you - sense they don't thinks teachers are humans:) Lookng at your blog, I realize that I need to spend more time on it. Thank you for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete